#THIRD WEEK

 Completed 2 weeks of my teaching practice. I reached the school by 9-00 AM. as usual. The I signed the attendance-registe at piincipals offere After the morning praye I had the substitutton duty at 9.5 and how. 2 engaged in completing my record works. 3rd how again, I had my substitution duty. In between the and hour Maya Maam came for class obrervatio and observed some of my collegues classes She also gave some tips regarding class management In the afternoon session 6th hous I had class at 7B I continuvel the chaptes repeated. mu Hip location. I had my class at SJ during the last hous. After that I went for discipline duty and left the school by 400PM.


I didn't get any class houe to teach because they have model exame- nation to day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMRYS - "IZEL" - A Theosian Carousel !

Media Club Inauguration @ MTTC