#First week

 

Day 1

Today was the very first day of my inteme Aeaching practice phase 1. This was my firot experience as a leaches trainee The school allotted to me wrad St Mary's HSS Pathom, TVM and the class assigned to me was 8 D1 I'm so excited to be their maths teacher for the coming days.

Today coas Nov 1, Kerala Piravi day All the teaches and students were in traditional atlives-One of the student chessed ap in Kathakali castume and they organized Kerala map with certain Vegitables Kerala piravi day went so with several Diagrammes We reached school at 8:30 AM and morning duty today after that we headed towrath principal's office for signing our attendence Tegister.

Daring the break time we took several selfles with Kathakale and spend a lot of time there. I dove my wortes daring the first hour as I'm free at that time. I had my dass hour at the second hour and had exam duty to help the teachers for collecting. answer sheets and the rest of us done our worles related teaching practice. After the evening darty attendance sheet and left the we signed the school by 3:45 PM
Day 2

I reached the school at 8.46 AM After signing the attendanie register at principal offle I went for morning daty from 8.45 AM to 9:30 AM.

Flist hous, Tro quiet fiee and I went for taking class at & DI as they have a free how didn't took a new topic. I discussed the question paper and classified and wrote the doubt questions on the black board. Some of them were very happy on solving and got the correct answers

I had the noon meal duty today along with me shilpa from Malayalam optimal and Priyanka from Physical scienzo After having our lunch, we have no other classes because all

the students have exams at that time We leave the school af 4PM-after signing the attendance sheet.

DAY 3
 
I reached the college at 8.45 am I had morning fine day today so after that I had done my. wolles. We had substitution daty during the Ath hous Along with me Malavika and Riswarya from the college went to 6N. We played with students the game buxx. In this game, the students have to clap when the mu Hiples of 5 come. I think this type of game well suitable for teaching multiplication tables easily.

I had the noon meal duty from 12-15 PM to 1.00 PM. After that we had one lunch daty I had my class & D. daring the 7th period I took the new chapter today After the eving line duty we headed towards principal's office for signing the attendance sheet and leave the school at 8.45 pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMRYS - "IZEL" - A Theosian Carousel !

Media Club Inauguration @ MTTC