#FOURTH WEEK

 Each dag is giving a new experience Through different daises through different kind of Students. Today was a content earned day for me There are several kind of students from the lowes primary to apper primeug to teach even walbt more daily basis of knowledge. Today I got second and third period of the day and rest of the period I went to substitution on other perpods and wrote the rest of the records and completed chart works.


Today's class were so interesting. but I losta bit of management and it go out of control But I managed and Pt goat out of control-But I managed to gain the control. back the attention of students even


when they are tired. It gives them a visual treat about the topics The real life connection makes the topic more interesting students exciting.


They are responding very well. and doing activities assigned for them there are certain students who wrote the assignment and It makes them feel proud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EMRYS - "IZEL" - A Theosian Carousel !

Media Club Inauguration @ MTTC